Seren project hosts the Ground Source Heat Pump Association’s technical seminar
About this seminar
The Ground Source Heat Pump Association (GSHPA) hosted its annual technical seminar in Wales. Working in partnership with the Seren project (a Cardiff University led, European Regional Development Fund project), the GSHPA seminar provided delegates with cutting edge information and business intelligence on the subject of ground source heating.
Scheduled for the 27th of September, this all day event comprised a lively mix of industrial, governmental and academic speakers with opportunities for networking.
Some of the subjects and speakers include:
- Update on the Seren Project - Professor HR Thomas, Cardiff University
- Feedback on the EST field trails - Chris Wickins, DECC
- Thermal Pile installation - Peter Smith, Cementation Skanska
- Training for ground source energy in UK and Europe - Nic Wincott, NeoEnergy
- MIS 3005 and RHI developments - David Matthews, GSHPA
The cost of the seminar is £125 for GSHPA members/Academics and £155 for Delegates. More information can be found on the Seren project pages accessible by clicking the Seren logo in the left navigation bar.